Translate

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015

one-sleeve

Hello guys, I´ve been in wonderful budapest for a few days and enjoyed this imposing city. We shot some photos on our beautiful balcony at the gellért hotel, from where we had a wonderful view over the donau and the freedom bridge and on the other side the gellért hill. I actually sewed this look one month ago and I´m already excited to shoot this one at our real editorialshoot in September. It´s a black cropped top out of linen with only one sleeve. I first thought, it would be difficult to wear a one-sleeve- top, because of the temperature. In summer it´s too hot, because of the sleeve and in winter obviously too cold! But I wore it on a cooler summerday, it hat 23 degreece during the day and we were strolling around in the city and made sightseeing, so it was perfect. I combined a white pantskirt out of cotton, with some paisley pattern in the material. I love pantskirts, because they remind me of tenni and you don´t have to think about, if someone can see your undies, when you´r sitting. I definetely will sew some more pantskirts in the future! I hope you like this look, I feel very comfortable with it.












Complete look by JoliesJupes
photos by Celia Esterlus
editet by myself

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Nina,
    vllt hast du noch irgendeine Nummer oder EmailAdresse von mir....Ich würde gerne mal wieder was von dir hören
    Wenn du Lust hast, schreib mir doch mal
    Liebe Grüße Christina (Kreuzgangspiele ;))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hey Christina! ich hab leider keine Nummer mehr von dir und auf facebook kann ich dich nichtmehr finden. Ich habe auch an dich gedacht, erst vor ein paar Tagen. kannst du mir auf nina_kammerer_@hotmail.de schreiben ? :)
      freu mich, von dir zu hören! <3

      Löschen
    2. hey Christina! ich hab leider keine Nummer mehr von dir und auf facebook kann ich dich nichtmehr finden. Ich habe auch an dich gedacht, erst vor ein paar Tagen. kannst du mir auf nina_kammerer_@hotmail.de schreiben ? :)
      freu mich, von dir zu hören! <3

      Löschen